Loss

Ok another week gone, and another dose of the cold gained feeling rough.
I went my walk on the first and it was good to get out and stretch my legs, i have not repeated it to the same degree though, i have been out, just not the same distance and i can feel myself losing my fitness and getting bigger, i need a kick start, but the only person who can do this is myself. Of course being ill has not helped but i can't sit on my couch all day feeling sorry for myself, as that does nothing to help!
I still am not getting the same enjoyment from..... anything really, i try to read and cannot concentrate, i am mostly avoiding the social sites that i enjoy so much. I am feeling very disheartened.
I found out tonight that a friend and a workmate has died as well, he was a wonderful character great fun and a great boss, someone i really wish i had kept in touch with after moving on from that job. Death is inevitable i know and the thought of my own mortality certainly does not scare me, it is a bitch though!
Anyway i should try and sleep i am feeling very negative at the moment my own personal dark cloud is firmly anchored above.
Tomorrow is another day and i shall walk clear of the cloud.

0 comments: