Even better day!

Today I woke at eight am after a fantastic nine hour sleep binge, I won't lie I did a little dance when I saw the time.
So the day was off to a great start, I then headed out for the bus to Glasgow and got a txt from a friend asking if I wanted to go round his flat before meeting Lindy, I did and was great to catch up. Then I got the subway out to meet my friend lindy, and it was lovely to catch up with her as well.
When I left lindy I was still full of energy and my mood was good, not high just good, so got subway back into centre and headed up to the bus station not quite sure where to go, was thinking Edinburgh and that was confirmed when the bus was sitting there.
An hour on the bus flew by, aided by free wifi :0)
Got off bus in Edinburgh and spent an hour in a park wandering around sitting on benches and chilling. Headed up to castle but the walk knackered me and I couldn't face the crowds in the castle so walked the royal mile instead, was great, then got bus back to Glasgow which caused a cpl of panics but that was because I was tired and not aware of my thoughts, plus the bus was hoachin!
When I arrived in Glasgow I decided not to wait the 30 min on next bus and walked to train station and finished my day trip on the train.
Feeling tired now but very proud of myself, as one of my biggest anxiety triggers are busy buses and trains, today I travelled on 3 busy trains and 3 busy buses.
Today has been a bloody good day, now I shall sleep ;0)

1 comment: