the one with no title

Well after my post on Lethargy, thought I'd let you know whether i pulled off the walk or not........ well i did, not too long yesterday about three miles round journey up the river, but today i went further around 5.5 miles which wasn't bad as I'd rather be doing nothing at all!
Allowed myself a snooze when i got back, and woke feeling decidedly miserable, sometimes happens if I've been in a very deep but short sleep. I wont pay attention and hopefully it'll leave.
Thought i would tell the things that help me day to day these day's and suggest a book that really rang bells with me when i read it and is recommended by Stephen Fry no less :)
The book is called " I Had A Black Dog" by Mathew Johnston ( heres a link to it ) It is about dealing with depression but done with illustrations which when u have no concentration to read the page upon page of info fired at you by doctors, is light reading and inspiring.
It was followed up by "Living With A Black Dog" which was by Mathew and his wife for people caring for someone with depression.
Both entirely excellent and not too expensive either.

Something that keeps me occupied and gives me lot's of enjoyment is social media ie. Twitter, Facebook, Messenger. All of which i spend a fair bit of time on but it was through twitter i'v met some genuinely lovely people who are very supportive, and there is a couple in particular who i chat with most days and I'm going to MEET in real life soon which is very exciting, this couple are becoming good friends which i didn't think was possible through the internet, but they know who they are and they're lovely.

One new addition that keeps me going is photography, i joined Blipfoto two or three months ago and was hooked straight away, it's such a supportive environment everyone encourages you to progress with you're photography, and i now love getting out and taking pictures.

U can add me on twitter through the badge on left and also the Andy D link will take you to my blipfoto journal.

0 comments: