Clumsy b@£tard

Yesterday I got a gift from two friends, probably the most generous gift iv received in a long time. It was a laptop, friends old one which still worked and I was to use as I saw fit.
So I got it and thought I'd try and upgrade it a little with parts from my broken laptop got it working with my hard drive, and added some extra ram, was feeling rather pleased with myself as I just had the closing up to do. Then as my shaky hands were hovering over the machine it happened, i dropped a screw into the body of the computer, I quickly angled it to tip it out the way it went in but was too late it'd gotten trapped in the fan.
Needless to say the laptop won't start and I'm left with two machines needing repaired, thankfully my friends saw the funny side of it and had quite a laugh, which helped me get over my anger at myself.
Anyway that mistake should be fixable at least :0)
Besides massacring laptops, iv slept much better the past two nights and I'm feeling the benefits of that, walking to my parents later this afternoon, so looking forward to that too.

2 comments:

  1. And still laughing!We've all done silly things and on this occasion thankful that it you not us.

    ReplyDelete