Tired But Ok

That has been my reply to being asked, 'how are you?' for the past few days, as over the past four nights iv had roughly ten hours sleep . Not great. But I'm not letting it stop me, had a not so good day on Saturday, but on Sunday I walked the five miles to my parents house and then spent the day there, bringing my dog home with me on the bus at night, was a good day.
Yesterday my little sister took me a drive to Dunure, had a lovely time , went for a coffee and had a walk around the castle ruins.
Then she took me to asda which is unfamiliar to me and was busy, but even though I felt anxious and uncomfortable I never had an attack, which was a great confidence booster!
Today I'm feeling shattered been awake since 3am, so today may be another lazy day, but that is fine because I'm allowing myself this lazy day and in fact more than likely I'll still end up going a good walk.

0 comments: