Cheapskate Landlords

Well it's been a couple of day's since my last post, and four day's since my front door broke. I'm still unable to lock my door which is a bit of a bugger, feeling a bit anxious and paranoid about it, waiting on some big axe weilding maniac to come clattering in (not quite).
Feel a litttle bit hard done too as i'v lived in this flat with same landlords for five and a half years and had to call them out for very little, so would have appreciated a quick resolution of this situation, but not to be. A joiner is coming tomorrow at 10am to fit a new door so fingers crossed for that.
Altough i'v had quite a few things happen recently that in years past would have knocked me off kilter, maybe put me in a downward depressive spiral, that has not happened, i'm sleeping well and downright jolly :o)
It never used to take much too put me into a downer, but nowadays i'm feeling much stronger and more in control, is great.
Oh and it looks like my bad luck run is over as i managed to fix the laptop sent to me by my friends, and now have the internet at my disposal :) My own machine is in for repair.

0 comments: